More Questions. Ask!
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University Last Updated: May 19, 2016 Views: 514
We have a video on this at http://library.seu.edu/Distance/videos
- To find ebooks, go to http://seu.worldcat.org/ You can find many different types of items using WorldCat.
- Type your subject in the search box. For my example I will use "Global Warming."
- After you type in the words and click "Search" you will get a list of results - there are 88,000+ items on global warming!
- Click on the ebook box in the left hand column. Now you have 5,858 ebooks in your list. Click on the "View Now" link. A box will open and give you the link to the full text of the book.
- After clicking on the full text link (in this case EBSCOhost) you will be taken to the citation screen for that book. Click on eBook Full Text to see the entire book.
If you are off-campus, you may be prompted to enter your username & password to access the full text. It is the same username & password as your SEU email account. Call the library at (863) 667-5089 if you have problems logging in.
- If you have any problems, please call the main library number (863-667-5089) and we will assist you.
- For more detailed information about using an EBSCO eBook look at our page here.