Related Topics

    More Questions. Ask!

    Contact Us





    Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University
    Last Updated: Dec 15, 2014     Views: 17

    There are two ways to submit a paper to TurnItIn. You will need to find out from your professor which way he or she wants it done.

    The first way is the easiest and it is through MyFire. Login to MyFire and go to the course that requires the paper. Find the assignment your professor gave you. There is usually a link there to upload the document.

    The second and more difficult way, is to go to TurnItIn directly. ( There is plenty of help here, but you will need information from your professor to use TurnItIn this way.