More Questions. Ask!
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University Last Updated: Dec 15, 2014 Views: 50
1) Go to Library Databases (http://libguides.seu.edu/databases)
2) Click on the Education Link in the middle of the screen. This gives you a list of databases related to education.
3) Click on the second link "Education Full Text"
4) This takes you into EBSCO. Type in your subject in the search box. For example, you may put "primary and education" (without the quotation marks)
5) Before clicking Search, scroll down and click on "Academic Journal" for the Publication Type
6) Now click on SEARCH.
7) EBSCO will give you a list of journal articles that match your search. Most of these are full text. Click on the PDF or HTML link to full text to view the entire article.
- You can watch a video on how to search EBSCO at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_WA8jSVKQ