More Questions. Ask!
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University Last Updated: May 04, 2016 Views: 48
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University
Last Updated: May 04, 2016 Views: 48
Microsoft Word 2007 and Microsoft Word 2010:
The easiest way is to use our Word Template at: http://library.seu.edu/citations/APA
- On the View tab, select the Print Layout document view.
- Double click the header area of the document.
- On the Header & Footer Tools Design tab, in the Options group, select the check box for Different First Page.
- In the First Page Header box at the top of page 1, type Running head: and then your abbreviated title.
- Go to page 2 of your document and delete the phrase Running head.
- On page 1, Running head will remain in your first page header, and only your abbreviated title will appear on subsequent pages.