More Questions. Ask!
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University Last Updated: May 19, 2016 Views: 248
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University
Last Updated: May 19, 2016 Views: 248
We have a video you can watch, or read the instructions below the video window.
Fortunately it is easy to find books. You will want to start with our library catalog, WorldCat.
- Go to: http://seu.worldcat.org/
- Type in your subject or keywords. For my example I'm going to use "Global Warming."
- After you type in the words and click "Search" you will get a list of results - there are 88,000+ items on global warming!
- Click on the title of the book you are interested in. This will give you the citation screen which includes the call number for the book.
- In this case, you would write down the call number and go to the 2nd floor to find the book.
- If you need any help finding the book, please ask one of the workers at the front desk for help. They will be glad to assist you.
- If you want to find ebooks that you can read on your computer, go to this link