More Questions. Ask!
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University Last Updated: Feb 12, 2016 Views: 633
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University
Last Updated: Feb 12, 2016 Views: 633
Campus Card Printing
- Every Monday, $4 is added to your student Fire Card print account.
- Scan to email is always free.
- You can add additional money with the Campus Card Box or MyFire Account.
- Logon with your Campus ID and username.
- Users must connect to the Southeastern WiFi network, not the public SEU WiFi.
- When you press Print you should be prompted for your user ID.
- Card Balance can be found at https://seu-campusweb.seu.edu/accounts/checkbalance.aspx
Personal Laptop - Windows
- Download SEURemoteGlobal_for_Lte.exe.
- Choose Run.
- Click Install.
- Once install has finished successfully, click Finish.
Personal Laptop - Mac
- Download SoutheasternPopup.dmg.
- For the Introduction and Read Me section, click Continue.
- Choose Install.
- Enter the computer’s administrator password.
- Once install has finished successfully, click Close.