More Questions. Ask!
Answered By: Amy Harris - Southeastern University Last Updated: May 19, 2016 Views: 180
The best way to access the Library Databases
- Go to library.seu.edu/databases
- Choose your subject area or go to the alphabetical list if you know the name of the database you want
- Click on the database name
- If you are off-campus, you will be prompted for your username and password (same as your MyFire login)
- Click the logon button and you should be redirected to the database you chose.
- If you have any problems, please call the main library number - 863-667-5089. We will be glad to help you.
We have videos you can watch (no login needed) on how to use the library at http://library.seu.edu/Distance/videos
If you need the username and password to place a hold on a book, please call the main number at 863-667-5089. We can send you an email with a link for access to the library. If you are trying to put a hold on a book - use that link with the new username and password.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have other problems or questions. We are here to help!